Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a 02 jetta it is blue and i am 16 yrs old and i want to add on to my new ride i am going to lower it and put 19" BLACK rims on it and maybe a body kit i need help with ideas so can any body help me

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Welcome and it Sounds like you dont need any help, you already have some ideas..
MINUS the bodykit idea:mad:

Exhaust is another good first...use the search function there are several topics covered reguarding wheels, suspension ect..

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Don't rice it out, or else.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't rice it out, or else.......
thanks it is the best car i think i will have. how low should i lower it. and should i get a catback on it how should i do this i see u guys are experts at this i am just a clueless teen. oh and ps how do u get the front light cover off i got a bug inside of it

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
haha..silly bug
if you search for joey mods it will explain the light procedure.
As for ride height depends on your road conditions and how fat your wallet is..
Exhaust wise hit up the search again there are a few on going topics/arguements there:)

·
Registered
370 Posts
for suspension IMO i would get coil-overs. i love them, my car is dropped 5 inches and its glued to the road. for exhaust you could start with a cat-back, i would get it from techtonics,

·
Registered
370 Posts
get a chip for it to. cheapest way to get hp. look at techtonics tuning again lol

·
Banned
15 Posts
dude i would probably drop it 2 and get either konig or motegi ff7 rims with low profile and put a borla xr1 racing exhaust your car will have girls popping off bras in no time and for body kits check ebay there is a blue jetta with a carbon fiber hood and for one thing if your gonna get anything get some subs ladys love big rims and loud bass im 17 so i no how u feel but when i pull up people roll up their windows or stare haha good luck with your car bro!

·
JettaJunkie Infant..lol
2,608 Posts
i just got a 02 jetta it is blue and i am 16 yrs old and i want to add on to my new ride i am going to lower it and put 19" BLACK rims on it and maybe a body kit i need help with ideas so can any body help me
i got a body kit and got hell for it lol. im not that bad though. just dont rice it out with huge wings, neon, and fart cans. i think a mild one would be okay. and as for 19", one size too big. i have 18"s and they are plenty big. it rides rough enough with them. def get an exhaust, intake (Just be careful with these in the rain, you dont want to hydrolock), and a chip. what do you have for a motor in your car?? audio is also a must :)

·
Registered
850 Posts
dude i would probably drop it 2 and get either konig or motegi ff7 rims with low profile and put a borla xr1 racing exhaust your car will have girls popping off bras in no time and for body kits check ebay there is a blue jetta with a carbon fiber hood and for one thing if your gonna get anything get some subs ladys love big rims and loud bass im 17 so i no how u feel but when i pull up people roll up their windows or stare haha good luck with your car bro!

= fail !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts