-Black rubstrips
-Black Roof
-Black mirrors
-New interior color swap. (want black)
-17" diamond racing steelies
-Recaro seats
-Euro trunk
-Frame notch

Yea. There are plenty of things I'm going to do, i just gotta figure it all out first. I'm undecided about body kits as of now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i am personally not a huge fan of a white jetta with black rub strips, you can check out Shawn's new pics to see what it would look like. I love the idea of flat black side mirrors nd darker tint. (Im waiting in the waiting room as we speak, waiting for my car to get her tints 20%) What about black b post, I love that and am thinking of doing that myself, along with black mirrors. Let me know how much the interior costs becasue I am thinking about doing that also :)

·
JettaJunkie Infant..lol
2,608 Posts
you can also do your roof and mirrors black. my bro has the done on a dark red color. looks real nice

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Well I'm gonna have to say I'm not a big fan of black on white either. I'm also not a Getta fan, just doesn't look right and I've only seen a few that have actually pulled it off. Mudflaps are lame.

But sounds like you've got some work ahead of you, can't wait to see how it turns out regardless.

·
JettaJunkie Infant..lol
2,608 Posts
Well I'm gonna have to say I'm not a big fan of black on white either. I'm also not a Getta fan, just doesn't look right and I've only seen a few that have actually pulled it off. Mudflaps are lame.

But sounds like you've got some work ahead of you, can't wait to see how it turns out regardless.
i love gettas. wanna make my car one. they are very unique and kinda rare :)

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea gettas are pretty sweet looking. I would love to do my roof black too. But flat black to match the mirrors. I love the contrast between black and white on cars. I'm going to black out the rims too. It will look good.

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i finally replaced my window today. also got some 5% window tint. im gonna install it this weekend hopefully.

im glad not to have to scrape the inside of my windows in the morning. haha.

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i realized i should use this, thats why i made this dang thing. so if you wanna chat about anything to me do it on here.

and i will do the same. so im not cloging the forums. =D

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Did you get adapters yet? Or are you gonna sell 'em for longbeaches fo sho?

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you get adapters yet? Or are you gonna sell 'em for longbeaches fo sho?
no i havent got adapters yet. im thinking i really want longbeaches. there 17s and i think they will look better, espically wrapped in some nice rubbers.

its either that or i sell them, and get the same coils as shawn. no body on votex is biting, at all. =/

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
today i started the task of buffing my sawblades down. to get off all the years of wear and tear. just took the buffing wheel to it to get it off, then a wire wheel. it looks a hell of alot better. and now no peeling clear coat.

i think im gonna hit them with a flat black. do they make a matte clear coat?

·
ÜN TÖTEN
99 Posts
Are you wanting to keep the sawblades or sell them? Also would you be willing to trade the sawblades for 18x8 Borbet TD's with adapters?

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are you wanting to keep the sawblades or sell them? Also would you be willing to trade the sawblades for 18x8 Borbet TD's with adapters?

what are the specs? pics?

im all for trades.

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
quick problem. the other day i started my car and started to drive off, when i hit 20 mph it wouldnt shift!!!!!!! it just kept high revving, and no shift. but when i went to shift it from (its an automatic), first to second, to third it worked just fine. but when i put it back in drive it wouldnt go past 20!!!

it usually acts up when its cold, and when it got to opperating temp it was fine.

any ideas??

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i think im going to go ahead and put in the rear springs and shocks in tomorrow, with the perches. but when i put in my front, im going to take the perches out. im getting to anxious. hahaha. =D

1 - 20 of 769 Posts