Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bubble Boy
6,122 Posts
Eesh, I hope you have a good set of earplugs. Personally I don't see the point of giant soundsystems. I mean I'm all for a single aftermarket sub and some good speakers, but anything more and it seems like a big waste of money and space to me. Not to mention obnoxious to other drivers. But whatever floats your boat.

·
The jetta thats Betta
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
indeed i wear earplugs whilst doing my demos. im nowhere near the loudest but i have noticed hearing loss. so i wear plugs now:)

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
indeed i wear earplugs whilst doing my demos. im nowhere near the loudest but i have noticed hearing loss. so i wear plugs now:)
if i stopped at a stop light, heard loud music, looked over and say you with earrplugs in. i would lmao. XP

·
The jetta thats Betta
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lmao no but if pple pull up next to me with thier S&it thumpin i dont drive around loud and annoying usually. so when i get that i turn it up roll the window down cover my ears and let him have it lmao

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
lmao no but if pple pull up next to me with thier S&it thumpin i dont drive around loud and annoying usually. so when i get that i turn it up roll the window down cover my ears and let him have it lmao
thats why you just need a louder exhaust.

·
The jetta thats Betta
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nahhh exhaust loudness is all to common and u will never beat the ricers and the 4 inch tips....so no sence in botherin...the DV is loud nough. bass however is soloud you need plugs > exhaust that sounds farty...comparing the 2 on a "showing off impressive meter" good SQ loud bass beats the best turboback 30000$ exhaust 9 out of 10 times...dont get me wrong i like performance but its hard to get over the feeling of basss

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
nahhh exhaust loudness is all to common and u will never beat the ricers and the 4 inch tips....so no sence in botherin...the DV is loud nough. bass however is soloud you need plugs > exhaust that sounds farty...comparing the 2 on a "showing off impressive meter" good SQ loud bass beats the best turboback 30000$ exhaust 9 out of 10 times...dont get me wrong i like performance but its hard to get over the feeling of basss

admit it, you just like the way in makes you tingle. hahaha you perv.

·
The jetta thats Betta
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chicks have ttold me it feels rather pleasureing if they can deal with the pain in the ears lol

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
My boyfriend is deaf as f*ck after going through most of high school wasting a **** ton of money on stupid speakers. It's quite annoying having to repeat just about every single thing I say to him because he didn't hear the first time.

·
The jetta thats Betta
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea that was the paper however stuff does rattle...i mean theres no way around it...parcel shelf HAH more like trampoline for objects. sunroof looks like its gonna pop off in some songs...licence plate etc it happens..the key is to not be a lame ricer and LOOSEN your licence plate screwes to make it louder...lmao ive seen guys "tune" thier plates to slap harder what fa&s....oh well

·
The jetta thats Betta
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha true...where in ct ru located? anywhere near bradley airport?

·
Eur0wn3d
1,846 Posts
haha true...where in ct ru located? anywhere near bradley airport?
hmm sounds familiar is that near hartford? im near sikorsky airport
(bridgeport)

nice to meet a fellow airport owner..ill put my jetta on the jet n fly over so we can work on it tomorrow..sound good?

·
The jetta thats Betta
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lmao i live in windsor locks...if u ever comeup this way hit me up

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Sound quality > Sound pressure just as Euro > JDM. I'm tempted to say too much bass is just as bad as driving a ricer. But that's just my opinion.

·
The jetta thats Betta
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya u wuld be right cell phones cant pick up bass and trele tho so the sq is ass. i wouldnt go as far as saying SPL systems are like ricers...its not really the same thing / classification but i know what ur trying to say...i hate ghetto pooooopey sounding NO lyrics understandable bass...yet they hit less than mine...its becasue of the highs and mids..our monsoon system stands up well to heavy bass.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts