Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
My daily driver, a 2005 Mazda6, has "issues" and due to the nature of those "issues" probably won't be back on the road for many months. So I've been driving my wife's 2013 Jetta whenever I need to go out and it's a pleasure to drive. I like it so much that I ordered a 2014 Tdi Sportwagon with manual gearbox thru Carvana. The wait is killing me.
Thanks,
Clutch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,
My daily driver, a 2005 Mazda6, has "issues" and due to the nature of those "issues" probably won't be back on the road for many months. So I've been driving my wife's 2013 Jetta whenever I need to go out and it's a pleasure to drive. I like it so much that I ordered a 2014 Tdi Sportwagon with manual gearbox thru Carvana. The wait is killing me.
Thanks,
Clutch
hello
I have owned my 2014 Jetta Sportwagen from day 1. I originally leased it and then bought it from myself when the lease ran out. I now have 122,000 miles on it and I love driving it. This past year I put about $6000.00 into it for maintenance and just last week a new diesel particulate filter. Unlike others on this site, I do not do my own repairs and have no plans to do them. They can be expensive cars, and with diesel fuel being mush higher, I still wonder about owning one. However, I love driving mine, and the wagon space is perfect for me. I can load up to 7 50 lb. bags of horse feed without lowering the seats. More than my friend can do in her Subaru. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

Michelle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts