Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FACLON PUNNNNNCCCCHHH!!!!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new here, I have a 95 Jetta GL and was wondering if anyone know of any good lowering springs that can put my really low on the ground, Iv already have neuspeed lowering springs on it but want my car loooooooowww. Any suggestions? (Ill try to get pics):confused:;D

·
Cowboy
4,826 Posts
yeeeaahh...doubt ull ever go super low on just spring....get coilovers and u can get the low u want

·
FACLON PUNNNNNCCCCHHH!!!!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heh thought i could get lower, had a friend with a civic and he was low as hell with springs, and @ santi my car has ( and think it has these, they came with the car) 33mm drop front and back

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
You aren't going to get really low on springs, most springs are built for performance so they'll have a slight drop. If you want to go low you will need coilovers. Look into raceland, FK, vmaxx, koni, etc. All depending on your budget of course.

See my sig, that's probably why your friend was low on springs.

·
Registered
213 Posts
heh thought i could get lower, had a friend with a civic and he was low as hell with springs, and @ santi my car has ( and think it has these, they came with the car) 33mm drop front and back
well if u plan to buy coilovers and also planning to sell your springs ...well ill buy your springs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.