Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chargers Fan
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, well I'm new here because I tried to find some aftermarket body parts by myself and at the end couldn't find what I was looking for at the "popular" VW online sellers, and I looked for a Forum where I could get help and too look pictures of different owner's jetta's to find the one I'm looking for (grill), SO If you have an after market grill, know of a good gallery with different ones, where to buy/to find them, I would very very much appreciate it!!!

·
Jetta Junkie Moderator
2,922 Posts
Hi, well I'm new here because I tried to find some aftermarket body parts by myself and at the end couldn't find what I was looking for at the "popular" VW online sellers, and I looked for a Forum where I could get help and too look pictures of different owner's jetta's to find the one I'm looking for (grill), SO If you have an after market grill, know of a good gallery with different ones, where to buy/to find them, I would very very much appreciate it!!!
this should help http://jettajunkie.com/vw-jetta/showthread.php/official-list-vw-websites-393.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts