Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! New to the Jetta world. I owned a mk4 gti for 2 years then the head gave out. A friend was selling his 2005 Gli at the time and I decided to pick it up. 98k miles and in mint condition. Rebuilt the motor for the gti, but since I picked up the gli I decided to put the built motor into that Running a Southbend stage 3 daily clutch and a Fidanza 13lb flywheel. Details on the motor are Supertech titanium valve springs and retainers, stainless intake valves, and stainless inconel coated exhaust valves. IE brass valve guides and an 034 Motorsport breather hose kit with the billet one way PCV. Euro smoothed AGN valve-cover for aesthetics. The bottom end received ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts and IE tuscan rifle drilled rods and IE calico coated rod and main bearings. I plan on going with a big turbo setup from AGP turbo, using their Zeta 3.0 platform and a CTS turbo kit. The car has a custom front mount inter-cooler setup that is basically the same specs as Eurojet's FMIC kit, but cost me a fraction of the cost. Car is lowered on H&R coil-overs and complimented by their sway-bar kit. Poly bushings through out the suspension, and 034 Motorsport density line motor mounts, and their solid dog-bone mount. Running Alzor style 349 wheels for now. Specs on those are 18x9 ET-30 and the wheels are wrapped in Falken GS4 all seasons 245/40/18 all around. They are decently sticky but the car is daily driven, and I seem to get great life the way everything is setup on the car from them. I would like to get Rotiforms RSE wheels in 18x8.5 in the future. But going big turbo is the priority. Thank you everybody! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts