Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

new repeaters n pics with dakota

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  yenner 
#1 ·
Here's the newest addition to the daily that i am not putting any money into. haha, atleast i told myself, but oh well. it was a cheap at one.

before

to this

See less See more
#17 ·
WHHHHAAATTTT?-----nope, keep it dropped, such a sick ride........looks alot like my 97 dakota, but, ummmm, not bagged like urs.....

Love that ride man!!!!!

#8 ·
Yea no point in lifting a 2wd truck..... maybe just in the rear end and lower in the front wouldn't be bad........ but 4wd is a must for all the way lifted....

#9 ·
Nice truck... Is it shorter than your Jetta (roof height)?

Still lovin' the Jetta though... Repeaters look good

And now for a sidetrack...

Yea no point in lifting a 2wd truck..... but 4wd is a must for all the way lifted....
I can see how some people might agree with this... However, coming from a lifted truck myself (4x4) and having a bunch of buddies with lifted trucks (some 4x2), I think that most people underestimate what their trucks are capable of (even with stock suspension). There were many times when I was impressed that my buddy with a 4x2 got through some of the trails we ran with no issues... Just my 2¢

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.