Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Im a spoiled 17 year old. My mom bought be a base model 2008 Jetta. I absolutely love it, but because im 17 i want to customize it a bit. The car is white so im thinking black modifications would look amazing on it. Black rims, black halo lights, blacked out tail lights, a dark window tint. Im also thinking of removing the front chrome grill cover and replacing it with solid black and putting chrome covers on the bottom grill. Also i was thinking about putting in some fog lights. Tell me what you think about them and any other ideas, and let me know if my ambitions are realistic.

thanks!

· Registered
9 Posts
Hey everyone. Im a spoiled 17 year old. My mom bought be a base model 2008 Jetta. I absolutely love it, but because im 17 i want to customize it a bit. The car is white so im thinking black modifications would look amazing on it. Black rims, black halo lights, blacked out tail lights, a dark window tint. Im also thinking of removing the front chrome grill cover and replacing it with solid black and putting chrome covers on the bottom grill. Also i was thinking about putting in some fog lights. Tell me what you think about them and any other ideas, and let me know if my ambitions are realistic.

thanks!
I think blacking it out sounds cool.
Here are some sites that will help you.
ecstuning.com
tmtuning.com
oempl.us

I got a 35% window tint, gun metal rims, and am blacking out the ugly orange side market - my jetta is black on black though, Im not sure how it would look on a white jetta.

They do have the blacked out grills though. check it out.

· Registered
141 Posts
are you building one of those spaceship looking cars that are so popular down here in texas being that were so close to the border? just try and resist the flame stickers and dingle ball windshield border accents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.