Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 20 of 15602 Posts

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive noticed we have in fact had a lot of off topic discussions spawning in various threads so this thread is well...self explanitory. Hopefully well have discussions branching into different directions creating possibly new threads. Movies, music, vw, hondas :uglystupid2: haha

So dish it out. :D

Ill start....

SCHOOL SUCKS. grrrrrrr :mad:

And is anyone a big Top Gear fan? Because im obsessed with that show. Theyre not big fans of VW though but they gave the latest rs4 saloon a stellar report.

·
Registered
7,555 Posts
I LOVE TOP GEAR! lol

Not the mountain climbers vs RS4 is it? Cause that ones old..

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I LOVE TOP GEAR! lol

Not the mountain climbers vs RS4 is it? Cause that ones old..
That one was odd? Yes and no. That is the new rs4 saloon but i dont think thats the episode they gave the stats on it was it?

I think its gorgeous. Jeremy Clarkson stated that it is perhaps one of the GREATEST engines ever created and in fact the greatest piece of german engineering in history.

·
Bubble Boy
6,122 Posts
School does suck, im so glad i graduated. Not going back to highschool is the greatest feeling ever!

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
college is sick, but the work sucks. then going to work after class sucks even more. then getting in at 12 and having homework and class at 9 am sucks a lot.
anyway mako(sp) is having a president day sale thing. paint job for lke $270!!

·
Old School
4,841 Posts
college is sick, but the work sucks. then going to work after class sucks even more. then getting in at 12 and having homework and class at 9 am sucks a lot.
vento..dude, if you care anything about your jetta you WILL NOT...i repeat...WILL NOT..get a maaco paint job. i mean, i dont know how they are in mass but dude, there is a reason why its only 270 bucks lol.

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will agree with that statement man. TOO MANY times i have found the cheap route and it has been a mistake EVERYTIME. paintjob for 778$, mismatched on feathering, result, had to paint my car flat white with damn spray paint. Dubtechnik bumper, no fit and no clips, result 200$ waisted on the that, 400$ for a real votex.

270$ is NOT a paint job. it should cost about 500-1g$ just in labor to remove everything to prep. DONT DO IT.

RUST FTW haha. If i had a III man id be pissing on my hood every chance i could get. I know people that have drinking parties and bonfires where theyre hood is the designated bathroom hahaha :confused: i love III culture.

·
Old School
4,841 Posts
I will agree with that statement man. TOO MANY times i have found the cheap route and it has been a mistake EVERYTIME. paintjob for 778$, mismatched on feathering, result, had to paint my car flat white with damn spray paint. Dubtechnik bumper, no fit and no clips, result 200$ waisted on the that, 400$ for a real votex.

270$ is NOT a paint job. it should cost about 500-1g$ just in labor to remove everything to prep. DONT DO IT.

RUST FTW haha. If i had a III man id be pissing on my hood every chance i could get. I know people that have drinking parties and bonfires where theyre hood is the designated bathroom hahaha :confused: i love III culture.
not a fan of the rust idea lol but the mk3s are definitely the way to go. yeah ive just heard too many negative things from so many people regarding maacos work. my paint job cost me 3grand and believe it or not i even took it in the a$$ on that. sooo not worth 3 thousand.

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
**** Dubtechnik. :mad:

·
Cowboy
4,826 Posts
ok here is a random thought or question...what type of cable company do you guys have?

·
Cowboy
4,826 Posts
I work for at a charter call center...so when your cable doesn't work, ur calling me lol....

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
vento..dude, if you care anything about your jetta you WILL NOT...i repeat...WILL NOT..get a maaco paint job. i mean, i dont know how they are in mass but dude, there is a reason why its only 270 bucks lol.
damn i didnt kinow that. i dont get how there such a large chain in the us and have such shitty business haha

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah man, ive talked to alot of people over the years that have had bad experiences with maaco. just lookin out for a fellow dubber.
they do decent work when you pay for it. Just like any other business.

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Damnit one of you guys needs to get a PS3 and COD:WaW, so I can pwn you hah.

1 - 20 of 15602 Posts