·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,802

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,804
haha i know. im gettin vf motor mounts, bfi stg 2 dogbone mounts, and my strut bar installed on friday.
o sweet i forgot about those little add ons. NOW STOP SPENDING MONEY AND SAVE FOR SCHOOL! u ho. its more important. here ill put it in terms you can understand. MUY IMPORTANTE!

·
Sofa King Euro
986 Posts
o sweet i forgot about those little add ons. NOW STOP SPENDING MONEY AND SAVE FOR SCHOOL! u ho. its more important. here ill put it in terms you can understand. MUY IMPORTANTE!
haha. but dude i got em for super cheap...so i jumped on em. got 4 300 when theyre 650 new from ecs.

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,807
Come on guys Dodge seriously? Only a fan of their trucks really Dakota's are dope
the latest srt viper is MEAN. inefficient and not extremely attractive but id love to go through sets of tires in that thing.

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,809
I will have to check it out, i heard they might discontinue the viper wonder if there's any truth to it
well technically the newest srt-10 isnt a viper. I mean it still has the viper badge but its no longer called the viper. Maybe thats what they meant?

474 Posts
well technically the newest srt-10 isnt a viper. I mean it still has the viper badge but its no longer called the viper. Maybe thats what they meant?
yeah that might be it, speaking of srt-10 i would do terrible things for a Ram srt-10 those things are MEAN

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,811
yeah that might be it, speaking of srt-10 i would do terrible things for a Ram srt-10 those things are MEAN
see youve got domestic love ha...nothin wrong with dodge. And ill always have a sweet spot for some mean muscle.

·
Sofa King Euro
986 Posts
well thats good to hear tico. sorry to hear about your relative.
thanks man and its fine. if i could have any muscle car of all time...id take this

or this......

actually i want both. lol

·
Cowboy
4,826 Posts
isnt there a thread for this..sheesh! lol

4801 - 4820 of 15602 Posts