Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

15581 - 15600 of 15602 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Re: Junkie approved...POST IT

Ordered spacers from 42dd on June 24 and each week when i call them, they keep giving me the run around saying its ready and will be shipping today or the next day... Seems to be the same story each week, yet i still haven't received the email that it has shipped and now it's 3 days past the day they said it would ship again... I understand when you get backed up, but don't tell me some BS that it's ready and waiting to be shipped... They're very close to losing a customer, because i still need rear spacers and i will order my rear spacers from someone else.

/rant

·
Super Moderator
13,665 Posts
Dang, I was just getting ready to order from there, they have free shipping right now

Sent from space through a satellite

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I bought wheels with decent tread since they were cheaper than buying new tires. Well the tires are 10mm wider and the offset is 5mm more than my Avus. lol. So my car has been sitting ever since.

I understand they will be great quality spacers, but if your willing to wait, then it might be worth it. I'm just getting impatient and want to drive my car.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Oooo what wheels?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
LOL. Nothing special, but definitely better looking than my Avus wheels.

Montreal II's I bought for $180. They were plastidipped black.

Here's two wheels with the dip removed.

And the reason why I am in need of spacers.

·
Super Moderator
13,665 Posts
start my new job tomorrow, I'll be working as a technician, anyone wanna guess what dealership I'll be working for?

first correct answer get's 1 internet beer

·
Super Moderator
13,665 Posts
Naa it's VW I don't even think there's an Audi dealership near me, first couple days have been good, just typical stuff, I feel like I know more then most of the guys I'm following haha

Sent from space through a satellite

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Despite waiting about a month. I am really impressed with the work 42DD have put into these spacers. They seem to be very well made and not as heavy as i thought they would be.
The real test will be later on today when I install these and go for a drive.

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
What's up nerds? No h2oi hype up in here?

·
Super Moderator
13,665 Posts
What's up nerds? No h2oi hype up in here?
cars not finished for h2o :( so not much hype, still going and get to drive one of the dealer cars down but it has to get parked early so I don't get to have any fun in it :( but it'll be fun regardless

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
This place is dead lol.

15581 - 15600 of 15602 Posts