Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
DNA Motorsports.
Their a company on ebay offering parts for various cars st cheap prices.
Ordered a downpipe cat delete set up. Product came quickly, but in very very poor packaging.
Product was good quality stain less steal and had excellent welds. All hardware and gaskets were included. Gaskets were junk and the bolts werent stainless.
Product was stated as direct bolt on... it wasnt... not even close. Nothing lined up, but it did make clearence once i modified the part.

Would not recommend seller to anyone no matter how cheap they sell it for.

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
DNA Motorsports.
Their a company on ebay offering parts for various cars st cheap prices.
Ordered a downpipe cat delete set up. Product came quickly, but in very very poor packaging.
Product was good quality stain less steal and had excellent welds. All hardware and gaskets were included. Gaskets were junk and the bolts werent stainless.
Product was stated as direct bolt on... it wasnt... not even close. Nothing lined up, but it did make clearence once i modified the part.

Would not recommend seller to anyone no matter how cheap they sell it for.
Thank you, added it.

·
Super Moderator
13,679 Posts
got 2 here

Tectonics Tuning

Ordered my full exhaust system from them, I messed up and put my shipping address as the billing so called them they were able to fix it immediately and the exhaust went out the same day, took a week to ship since it was on the other side of the country (Oregon) and arived in great condition

Yes I would recommend to use them again

NGP Racing
I ordered 3 crankshaft seals on Tuesday around 4:00 and they went out on the same day, not only did they go out Tuesday they arrived Wednesday the day after, great timing to replace the seal

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
got 2 here

Tectonics Tuning

Ordered my full exhaust system from them, I messed up and put my shipping address as the billing so called them they were able to fix it immediately and the exhaust went out the same day, took a week to ship since it was on the other side of the country (Oregon) and arived in great condition

NGP Racing
I ordered 3 crankshaft seals on Tuesday around 4:00 and they went out on the same day, not only did they go out Tuesday they arrived Wednesday the day after, great timing to replace the seal

Nice to see this thread bumped up again. Added them to the list, thanks Brandon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
For german auto parts, does anyone know what brand of brakes they have? I need rear drum brakes, and front brake kit.. Just trying to see if they are decent or not before I order.thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,679 Posts
For german auto parts, does anyone know what brand of brakes they have? I need rear drum brakes, and front brake kit.. Just trying to see if they are decent or not before I order.thanks
Yea there good they have a couple different brands I just bought hawk pads from them

Sent from space through a satellite

·
Registered
296 Posts
-1 ecstuning
ordered a fuel pump
sending unit was bad and the pump went out in a day. they replaced it, and now the sending unit is going out in this one after a week!
would not recommend them.

+1 urotuning
fast shipping, quality parts, excellent customer service

·
Super Moderator
13,679 Posts
This reminds me of a review

+1 German auto parts
Ordered brakes and what not there prices were cheaper then anywhere else and took about a day for them to get to me, ill be using these guys over ECS from now on also there shipping is much much cheaper

·
Registered
433 Posts
TM Tuning:

I bought mk4 eyelids from them and Bonrath lowering spring caps

I would not recommend them for buyers in the States because while my first purchase went smooth albeit a 2 month wait, my second (spring caps) never arrived. There was nothing I could do about it either because they quote such a long time out that the 45 day paypal dispute can't cover you when your order is lost in the mail. I sent an email saying it never arrived after about 4 months of waiting and never heard back.

Too bad, they have some great stuff.

ECS Tuning:

I have ordered 4 sets of headlights, control arm bushings, bolts, taillights, mk4 foglight kit, euro switch, probably other stuff I've forgotten about.

I recommend them. I've had nothing but good experiences with them and I have had many.

Autotech:

I bought Cross drilled slotted rotors, r32 control arm bushings and upper strut bushings.

Awesome. Loved these guys since before we could order from the internet. Buy whatever you can from them.

Optikwerks:

I bought textured votex replica skirts from them and was very satisfied. They fit without modification.

Yes I recommend them. But Dubtechnik I do not recommend. I had a big problem with them. The skirts they sent weren't even for my car and the return was a nightmare.

That's all for now.

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
-1 ecstuning
ordered a fuel pump
sending unit was bad and the pump went out in a day. they replaced it, and now the sending unit is going out in this one after a week!
would not recommend them.

+1 urotuning
fast shipping, quality parts, excellent customer service
This reminds me of a review

+1 German auto parts
Ordered brakes and what not there prices were cheaper then anywhere else and took about a day for them to get to me, ill be using these guys over ECS from now on also there shipping is much much cheaper

TM Tuning:

I bought mk4 eyelids from them and Bonrath lowering spring caps

I would not recommend them for buyers in the States because while my first purchase went smooth albeit a 2 month wait, my second (spring caps) never arrived. There was nothing I could do about it either because they quote such a long time out that the 45 day paypal dispute can't cover you when your order is lost in the mail. I sent an email saying it never arrived after about 4 months of waiting and never heard back.

Too bad, they have some great stuff.

ECS Tuning:

I have ordered 4 sets of headlights, control arm bushings, bolts, taillights, mk4 foglight kit, euro switch, probably other stuff I've forgotten about.

I recommend them. I've had nothing but good experiences with them and I have had many.

Autotech:

I bought Cross drilled slotted rotors, r32 control arm bushings and upper strut bushings.

Awesome. Loved these guys since before we could order from the internet. Buy whatever you can from them.

Optikwerks:

I bought textured votex replica skirts from them and was very satisfied. They fit without modification.

Yes I recommend them. But Dubtechnik I do not recommend. I had a big problem with them. The skirts they sent weren't even for my car and the return was a nightmare.

That's all for now.
All added, thanks guys.

My R32 rep skirts from optiwerks fit nicely and are very thick. Solid upgrade from the shitty dubtechnik votex reps. Shipping was hella fast compared to dubtechnik also. +1 from me.

Also, TMTuning isn't a company anymore lol.

P.P.S., this is from someone on vortex (Ant.) I won't add it to our list since he isn't a member here but, just beware... ECS's customer service has taken a ****.

Last update via fb: "Called ECS and they refused to fulfill the order."

·
Srubbin Dubbin
296 Posts
+1 ecstuning.com i order a audi tt short shifter and dogbone mount bushings last saturday and came in the following friday very happy and will buy from them again

·
Super Moderator
13,679 Posts
-1 Parts Geek

Need to do some maintenance on the daily so I bought $300 worth of parts Monday morning at like 7 a.m. got 2 emails from them saying they have received my order and charged my credit card, still haven't heard crap from them, wrote them an email Wednesday and still don't know if they have shipped any of my parts, I kinda need them for the weekend to start doing work on the car, I'm really pissed off now because they wont even answer there phone, Thought I would be nice and give them my business since there a JJ sponsor but to hell with that they have no way to get in contact with them and I will never ever ever use them again

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Am ready to blow **** up

and I need these parts like retarded badly

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
-1 Parts Geek

Need to do some maintenance on the daily so I bought $300 worth of parts Monday morning at like 7 a.m. got 2 emails from them saying they have received my order and charged my credit card, still haven't heard crap from them, wrote them an email Wednesday and still don't know if they have shipped any of my parts, I kinda need them for the weekend to start doing work on the car, I'm really pissed off now because they wont even answer there phone, Thought I would be nice and give them my business since there a JJ sponsor but to hell with that they have no way to get in contact with them and I will never ever ever use them again
I had a good experience with them ordering suspension parts for my dads murano. No problems for me what so ever.

+1 parts geek

Sent from my phone, expect typos and bad grammar...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ecs Tuning:
I've order 5 or 6 times from them, bulbs, fog lights, headlights. I have their ultimate dogbone mount and replacement valve cover gasket on order, overnight Saturday! So we will see how that works! So far, excellent customer service, prices, shipping time! +1

42DD:
Order my exhaust from them. Not only was fitment, quality of welds, sound perfect, they got my order done and shipped in 4 days! That's incredible considering they had to make it and then ship it! Everything was packaged nicely and delivered on time! Definitely first class company!+1

·
Registered
17 Posts
The best place to get parts for any euro car is this website http://www.Urotuning.com/?Click=12484 Urotunning has a lot of parts for VW and i believe they have reasonable prices i bought a couple parts from them and the quality of the parts and the shipping and customer service was very satisfying

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
51 Posts
In the past month I have ordered from three different websites and here are my experiences:

Techtonics tuning - Great,friendly,helpful service and a prompt shipping of my order. No problems what so ever. 100% positive recommendation.

ihatestickers - I ordered a few stickers but hadn't gotten them in over twice the estimated waiting time, so I called and they had a messed up printer, they apologized and sent me 4 free stickers free, and got my order to me in 2 or 3 days, which is less than the original wait time. I would most confidently recommend them to anyone

Black Forest Industries - Here's my troubles... I ordered a stage 2 chip and I got a stage one... well I finally got my correct chip something like 2 weeks later, which was "on time" from when they shipped the correct one, but I still had to wait twice the original estimated shipping time. And, not that I expected this, but there was no compensation for my troubles as with ihatestickers. All I suggested was a free sticker to put on my car, lol. :p But all in all they fixed the problem, so yes I would recommend them

·
Registered
7 Posts
AUTOHAUSAZ.COM
I purchased the following for my 2004 Jetta 1.8t:
Thermostat, Thermostat Housing, Thermostat O-Ring, Coolant Temperature Sensor, Clip and O-Ring for same. Two separate transactions. Paid by credit card. Both smooth transactions, got exactly what I ordered, fast shipping and has telephone support.
I would recommend this site.

·
Super Moderator
13,679 Posts
GermanAutoparts.com

have had like 3 orders from them recently and every time very quick shipping if I do the order by 2 or 3 I'll have the order next day, prices are spot on as well as shipping

Yes like usual I would recommend them so maybe a +3 for them?

161 - 180 of 184 Posts