Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 20 of 1343 Posts

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided that I'm gonna make a personal blog for my mk3. Updating it with all my new mods,trips,and questions all about my car. Something new, thought it'd be cool.

Most of you guys know whats been done with my car so I'm just gonna start from here on out. If you have any questions or want to know any mods just ask. hope you like this.

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just recieved my audi tt pedals today. hopfully get um in
here they are along with my mark recci autograph from last nights game![woo]

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
just recieved my audi tt pedals today. hopfully get um in
here they are along with my mark recci autograph from last nights game![woo]
haha if the caps and bruins make it in together im gonna have to root against ya ha. Look good mate, glad you snagged em.

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thats ok, im just praying they make it past the cans right now. and yah thanks, dumb lady took like a month to get me these

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
JettaJunkie Baby
1,023 Posts
Vento i love your car!
it looks soo nice even at stock height...you inspire me..to keep a clean well maintained stock car..
btw what rims are those i want something like that but idk what there called

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well im tryin to save up some money to get some rear shocks and now i gotta replace my belts so probably nothing soon ahah. but once im good to go im gonna drop it, get some ecodes, try and find some spacers, and new tails. hopfully i make some money after graduation haha

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anyone know how to tighten your heat shield? its been shaking every time i shut my door and is vibrating around 3k. its gettin pretty annoying so i jacked up the car and it was screwed from the inside of the car out?

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
IIRC they aren't really srcewed, they are studs and the ends should just be push on retainer nuts...if you can't push them any further (maybe due to rust) try zip ties to other locations maybe??

However I may not know what I'm talking about, its been awhile since I was under a Mark 3:)

·
96 in progress..
189 Posts
They arent "nuts" they are like washers with teeth that just push up and grab the threads. If you can, try pushing them back up but if not zip ties might work or maybe you can find some small nuts that will work.

1 - 20 of 1343 Posts