Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
just recieved my audi tt pedals today. hopfully get um in
here they are along with my mark recci autograph from last nights game![woo]
haha if the caps and bruins make it in together im gonna have to root against ya ha. Look good mate, glad you snagged em.

·
7,193 Posts
puttin my new tires on tomorrow and bringin her down some more[woo]
hows everyone feel about 7mm spacers up front and 15 in the back, cuz im feelin gooood
Can you squeeze 20s in the back? SOOOOOO glad your goin lower.

·
7,193 Posts
haha idk man. i was gonna order some 20's but got scarred of the consequences. i found some H&R 15's with longer lugs so i think im just gonna grab them.
and yes im SOOOOO happy too ahha. but driving officially starts sucking today haha
are you kidding? Driving offically starts being awesome. Putting on your e-lights for speed bumps. Driving 5 miles per hour in communities. All the while people behind you are going, "MOVE YOU A-HOLE" but you know, somewhere in that line of cars is a mkiv on bags goin, "you go vento." haha

·
7,193 Posts
Ryan are you ever happy? Lol.
I know Im never happy with my car haha. Thats the vw curse but I was just asking ej if he had coils he could screw down or what not since I dont feel like reading all the way back ha. You know me. It aint low till its scrapin.

·
7,193 Posts
I like my IIIs on the deck ha. You guys are so lucky...you have ABS valences. Theyre so cheap. Id have 3 in the closet for every season just lettin em scrape ha. One of the guys at my local shop sports this III. There is no space!? [wtf]

·
7,193 Posts
Damn that **** looks baller. When you get done painting your car (If you aren't done already idk? lol) You guys should definitely do a shoot together.
Waiting for winter and some SNOW!!!! ;D

damn that does look good. if i had a euro lip on mine though the front would look just as low. euro lips are for cheaters:p
O cmon. DO IT

·
7,193 Posts
nah man mk3s are all about being slammed on stock lips. iv been trying to get some better shots but cant find anyone with a nice camera lately:mad:
euro lips ARE oem ha

·
7,193 Posts
dirtyyy:(

my gf finally got her wheels on!

yummmmmmmmm

still dirty
I have been waiting for this pic for WAAAYYY too long. SO hot. I love IIIs. Wanna know what i love more than IIIs. Slammed ones. Looks so good vento. PLEASE BRING HER TO H20 SHES WORTHY!!!!

·
7,193 Posts
thanks a bunch man. haha i know im slakin on pic updates lately.
as for H20... idk if its gunna be possible man between court school and money. i wouldbt have antone to stay with or anyone to go up with.
i know thats a **** ton of excuses haha but i do wann friggiin gooo.
why couldnt it be over the summer:(
you know Id have a place for you to stay ha

·
7,193 Posts
uhhhh i know, which would make it even radder (sp?). Maybe if I can find a co pilote some gas money and a get out of court/school free card ill make the drive.
if your willing to make a drive down to new england theres a meet commin up called run to the hills, in NH i think
depends on the date? info?

·
7,193 Posts
i gots a squeak when i turn my wheels going slow:confused::(
You and everyone else low on coils. Welcome to the game haha. Shread out your first set of fender liners yet?

·
7,193 Posts
full coils, nothin else
Might wanna consider dropping the cash for that stuff. prevents tire, rim, and fender damage and most importantly, strut and axle damage.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.