Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
IIRC they aren't really srcewed, they are studs and the ends should just be push on retainer nuts...if you can't push them any further (maybe due to rust) try zip ties to other locations maybe??

However I may not know what I'm talking about, its been awhile since I was under a Mark 3:)

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
You'll have to go to an Automotive store...can you post up a pic of it and size(roughly) I may have some I can send you along with "the other things" I was sending you.....finally:D

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
put the bat between the tire and wheelwell on a slight Angle and roll the car forward/backward. The tire will grip the bat and it will go along with the tire, rolling the lip out in the process, change the angle of the bat as you go until you reach desired lip. Nascar teams use this method, they actually keep a Louisville in the pit for when they bump the wall or trade paint.

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Shitty man, keep lookin tho..
And, yes I do...pics in my master beater blog...surprised no comments on the title yet:D

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Ventos pretty good with the build ups...lowered pics (gave a few tease shots) but dragged it on for a big bang...lol

I want to hear it to...get someone to record it:mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.