Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
21 - 40 of 1343 Posts

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
haha yah thanks guys. i just took a look and i guess a few fell out haha...
anyway how would i go about drilling it back in cuz they look like theyr coming from the inside out. i was gonna zip tie it but i dont see anything to ao that on.

on another note im almost finished swiss cheesin my air box right now. took all friggin day cuz i have a shitty power drill that dies every 30 seconds

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ok finished swiss cheesin. pretty happy with the sound its givin. i just need to fix that annoying heat shield and shell sound like a beauty

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
so i went to ace hardware, aubachuans hardware, and home depot today. and not one of them had the washer. and i cant believe how stupid workers at home depot are. somehow instead of finding me the washer the guy started talking about getting an eyeball tattooed on the back of his head? haha i guess ill try again tomoro

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
You'll have to go to an Automotive store...can you post up a pic of it and size(roughly) I may have some I can send you along with "the other things" I was sending you.....finally:D

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
You'll have to go to an Automotive store...can you post up a pic of it and size(roughly) I may have some I can send you along with "the other things" I was sending you.....finally:D
haha yah ill take a pic of the old rusty thing

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
think i need a new ignition. my lights dont go on any more and my e brake light is always on ( just fades when i put it down) sometimes ill get lucky by jiggling my keys in the ignition to get the lights on but hasnt been working lately. but its also making my left directional flash super fast and a/c not work. super bumed, any suggestions?

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
well got in this morning. never puked so much in my life then i did today but it was definitely one of the best weeks of my life. got arrested for the first time and have more than enough stories to tell for the rest of my life haha. haven't touched my car in a week so hopefully ill get back to the mods.

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
haha o man. idk where to start theres a million stories i could tell from a drunk black guy with a mid evil weapon to a frat dad getting **** poured on his face haha. but long story short our first night everyone in my grade threw a banger and 40+ kids got arrested. sounds shitty but it was a damn good time haha

21 - 40 of 1343 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.