Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
41 - 60 of 1343 Posts

·
96 in progress..
189 Posts
Nice Sounds like it was an interesting week. Im having eletrical problems too thought my alarm goes off randomly when i us my blinkers and its pretty frustrating to figure out.

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
ya it sure was haha. i had an alarm problem before too. take off the rubber boot on your door and check all the wires in there. i had a broken one, crimped it back together and it was fine.

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
so iv really sucked at keeping this thread going so heres something to tie people over.
ABD dead pedal

sweet sticker ahha

anddd drove out to framingham yesterday with my gf and picked these up for her A4![woo]
18" ASA AR1's. loveee them

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
so once i drop my car i wanna poke the wheels out some. any and all info on spacers is appreciated. also ne diys on rolling fenders. thank you vedy mucho

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
put the bat between the tire and wheelwell on a slight Angle and roll the car forward/backward. The tire will grip the bat and it will go along with the tire, rolling the lip out in the process, change the angle of the bat as you go until you reach desired lip. Nascar teams use this method, they actually keep a Louisville in the pit for when they bump the wall or trade paint.

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
my friend just bought a mint 92 cabrio with white leather. was just with him going to the car wash and his spacers broke his lugs, his wheel went flyin across the street, hit a curb, and bounce 15 ft into the air. so just a reminder if you use spacers get longer lugsO0 haha

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
my friend just bought a mint 92 cabrio with white leather. was just with him going to the car wash and his spacers broke his lugs, his wheel went flyin across the street, hit a curb, and bounce 15 ft into the air. so just a reminder if you use spacers get longer lugsO0 haha
Lololol. I bet other people on the road were like "WTF?!?"

Oh, and pics of girlfriend's A4 with the wheels on please.

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
yah it was pretty nuts, the best part was the bums walkin over from the train tracks trying to help. one over heard us talking about coilovers and no lie said "hey guys im not really certified but i do a lot of suspension work for cheap, i can do you coilovers"haha. felt bad though the kids had it for two days and his drivers fender is now a taco.

and yes ill be sure to post pics of her A4 once she gets some damn tires for them! haha

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
i know it does! haha. the coils im getting are on back order till the end of the month. and theres nooo way those 18s are going on my mk3. those are for my gfs A4, was just sharing what we scooped.
And totally agreed 16's + mk3 =O0
but ill feel good once my cars slammed on my 15's

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
alright i need help!
im planning on slamming my car once raceland gets coilovers back in stock:mad:
anyways. what size spacers should i go with? i found some 8mm pretty cheap that i was thinking about throwing in the front? and try to find something bigger for the back? help meh!

41 - 60 of 1343 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.