Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
x3
I hate them but I'm stuck rolling on these while I do everything else. I havent found any wheels I love yet. I'm looking for something though trust me.
Use vixen's wheels on the home page as example. That's what i want. Those are f#kin classy

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
x3
I hate them but I'm stuck rolling on these while I do everything else. I havent found any wheels I love yet. I'm looking for something though trust me.
good to hear. looks like a nice start. car looks clean and already has coilovers. once you get new wheels your golden!

·
GLI Newb
4,206 Posts
Sounds like a keeper to me haha if you ever call it quits can I get her numba? :)

I'd be willing to do a long distance relationship, I like Volkswagen's, working and the occasional long walk on the beach ;)
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like a keeper to me haha if you ever call it quits can I get her numba? :)

I'd be willing to do a long distance relationship, I like Volkswagen's, working and the occasional long walk on the beach ;)
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I dont think I will be letting this one go. ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so another update I'm getting a ECS stage 1 clutch kit, and ecs ultimate dogbone mount installed this week. Just a few other minor fixes as well new tie rods and ball joints. I've been looking and looking in my area for something a little more stock for my wheels and I ran across these.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/2860007574.html

How do you think the red aristos would look on my car? Do u think the price is fair?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts