Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cone Killer
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just bought this and it's too sweet not to share.

The details:
1984 Jetta GLI 1.8 L 5-speed
CIS fuel system
127k miles
on 13" tarantulas

It has a dent in the driver's door and a bit of rust on the driver's fender and rear passenger door, but other than that she's in amazing shape. The floors are mint, the strut towers are mint, the interior has some wear- fading and such- but it's minor, really.
He got this from the 2nd owner who parked it in '07 and hasn't started it since. Normally, he buys cars on the cheap, fixes what needs to be fixed, and flips them for a profit. I'm hoping he keeps this one.
More pics...

·
Registered
1 Posts
chris get back to pumping gas ... u will have to come see it...... jetta girl how did u get pictures of my car r u stalking me .... i thought i seen hand prints on my bedroom window

·
Cone Killer
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chris get back to pumping gas ... u will have to come see it...... jetta girl how did u get pictures of my car r u stalking me .... i thought i seen hand prints on my bedroom window
yep. you caught me. I saw a pic of you shirtless on facebook and I knew... I KNEW i had to see that hotness in person BWAHAHAHA

but for reals... welcome to the forum, Speech!

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
mk1 jetta, best water cooled vw, hands down. Get some euro bumpers on this thing and send her balls to the pavement. Honestly could care less about the paint condition or dents, theres no denying these things are crazy hot in any condition.
3572651540_2f1a88c06b_z.jpg

·
JettaJunkie Infant..lol
2,608 Posts
haha i only pump when i get paid. get it home? i'll pop out soon and see it. you better be home!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
mk1 jetta, best water cooled vw, hands down. Get some euro bumpers on this thing and send her balls to the pavement. Honestly could care less about the paint condition or dents, theres no denying these things are crazy hot in any condition.
what wheels are those?????

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
This cars on Prince Edward Island, Canada...sitting in the backyard motor pulled new fenders and doors, getting a 16 valve turbo engine built for it...owner works on a farm so it like most of our projects are on hold..

Wheels are called tarantulas btw

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife loves the mark I. When a tree fell on hers when she was driving it, it broke her heart. We found one in Nashville, Tennessee. Paid 500.00 to get it shipped to SF Ca.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts