Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
you can upload the pdf file on free fileshare websites such as megaupload.com or zshare.com or rapidshare.com and post the download link here. This way you won't have to send individual copies to every one.

cool O0

im gonna try to do that this weekend...

oh, and i just bought the spark plugs that you recommended chris. hope you r right hehe

·
Registered
144 Posts
NGK's BKR7E's ftw. In a 1.8T chipped, gap to .028, stock gap to .032.

Its a colder plug than the stockers... They work very well, and are only about $2 a piece.

Expensive plugs are unncessary, and in some cases, decrease the performance of your engine!
Hey boost checked my plugs and they were shot the guy who had the jetta before me was a complete IDIOT, anyways i went to auto zone and looked at NGK spark plugs and they were like 6.99 a piece [wtf]!! not sure if they were the BKR7E's but they were the NGK does this sound right?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a very detailed Service manual ( its got 2000 pgs. If anyone is interested, list your e-mail then i'll send it to ya.I have it in pdf file. It is for all engine models and chassis models, including jettas, golfs, 2.0, 1.8t, 1.9 TDI, etc) and listed under routine maintenance is the replacemement of the spark plugs at 60k intervals. Im at 57k right know, so its almost time.

Is there a way I can "upgrade" my plugs? get more performance out of them? what are some good brands?

tks

If you don't mind sending me that .pdf file please...
Thanks in advance.

Frank
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a very detailed Service manual ( its got 2000 pgs. If anyone is interested, list your e-mail then i'll send it to ya.I have it in pdf file. It is for all engine models and chassis models, including jettas, golfs, 2.0, 1.8t, 1.9 TDI, etc) and listed under routine maintenance is the replacemement of the spark plugs at 60k intervals. Im at 57k right know, so its almost time.

Is there a way I can "upgrade" my plugs? get more performance out of them? what are some good brands?

tks
Hi would you happen to have mk5 service manual pdf? [email protected]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts