Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are located in Canton, Ohio off of Cleveland Ave. It's a 2006 VW Jetta, it's white with charcoal grey 16" wheels. The plate # was ENE 7669. We live on Case Place in Canton, Ohio.
Pleas Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Volkswagen e if anyone has any information let me know. My number is 330-354-3626.

Less than 1 month of her owning it. It's not a car we see everyday at all Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Volkswagen . In fact her boss had to go to Georgia to find a TDI for sale that was used. Her's is like I said white and I will follow anyone I see with a Jetta TDI if I see one on the road. I will not try and run them off the road or anything or rage on them... just follow and see. I have the VIN number so I know what I am looking for. The interior is grey, it's an automatic with the standard option, and like I said charcoal wheels. I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Troy

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm about three hours away from you guys, I'll keep an eye out for a white jetta that fits that description. But with a newer car like that, it's probably already been through a chop shop, or halfway around the country.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
People are pure f*cking scum these days...

·
Registered
398 Posts
People are pure f*cking scum these days...

I agree, it's unbelievable how bad it's starting to get, and it's just not crime. People are getting stupid as hell. People used to have a motivation to do bad; People just do bad to be bad it seems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was found in Canton!!!! We can't pick it up until Monday from the impound but it was found with fake plates on it. I hope nothing was done to it. I hope the stuff is still in it. The impound lot is like 2 miles away from us so I'm assuming it was found close. I appreciate all of the help and concern. I'm hoping her stuff is still in it and if not, I hope they can search the person's house if things are missing from the car still. My phone was in there, without a sim card so useless without it. I appreciate all the help and concern guys! Thank you so much for your concern and help.

Take care,
Troy

·
Resident Senior Citizen
840 Posts
how the hell was it stolen without the key...

we all got the chip in our key...

weird
Just a SWAG. She left it running with the AC on dash in for a soda and a Slim Jim?

My now ex-stepdaughter did that all the time in the winter (heat on) and locked her self out 3 times.

Glad you got the car back, you're very lucky. Hope nothing's messed up and if my guess is correct I hope she learned the lesson.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We didn't lock it... I was carrying a lot of things inside, including a riled up dog (she had the keys used to drive it) and we were arguing. It wasn't locked and I left my keys in the cup holder. We are both at fault. I feel like it's more my fault.... The whole thing just sucks... I hope the car is okay. If her stuff is in it great... if my stuff is, that will be great too. I had a phone with no sim and all of my keys.... She had golf clubs (we've been golfing once), her gps, and some paperwork. I hope her paperwork is there. I'll keep you guys posted. She also had an extra key in it because we just picked it up from some maintenance at the dealership.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts