Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

The wife's new Jetta 2.5

Tags
jetta 2.5
2K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  DEzzell 
#1 ·
So I recently purchased a 2005.5 Jetta 2.5. It is a great car. I bought it the way it sits with neuspeed coilovers, a cts cat back exhaust, apr carbonio intake, and a stage 1 ecu flash. We love it and I have a feeling that it will be in the family for a while. Well enough talk here she is:

See less See more
#7 ·
Yes it is an automatic. Congrats on the purchase! I think you'll love it. I suggest an intake and exhaust, these cars sound great! I am currently trying to trade my car for a Jetta 2.5 or GLI. Good luck and happy modding, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

#10 ·
Bought it stock. Replaced whole front grill with a gloss black with chrome strip. Got the mkv lower grill set and am currently trying to figure out how to run the fog lights. After fog lights the goal is to get the exhause and intake done. I am having a hard time finding gloss black Volkswagen wheels. I need 16s. However I do like your wheels. What size are they? and will it harm my vehicle besides the odometer if I change my wheel size?

#12 · (Edited)
I love the wheels, so much so that I am working on getting a set for my Fahrenheit GTI. They are factory 18" Detroit wheels. The rolling diameter may be close to what factory is so odometer shouldn't suffer too much, same goes for fuel mileage. This car has intake, exhaust, the low, 18's, and a stage 1 ecu tune and it gets close to 30 mpg cruising at 80 with the ac on.

christian, you can go to https://tiresize.com/calculator/ and see what your factory rolling diameter is and then compare to a different size wheel/tire combo. If you need help let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.