Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And bought some new shoes. On my way to work so only 1 pic for now. Ill have more on the build thread later. Looks a lot better in person imo.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And dont complain about the minor wheel gap. There is no motor/trans,interior,anything in the car atm.

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Do you have the lower Grills?...i can look around I'm pretty sure i have a set....

·
Jetta TDI
2,109 Posts
Looks dope man. Where exactly in Pa do you live I would love to come and hang and get Ryan's ass up there too!

Shawn

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Outside of Reading, its called temple pa. Zip is 19560. You guys are always welcome. I have 2 spare bedrooms and my grandparents bar is within walking distance. Can make a night of it.

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
I'll be sure and have a look around Tuesday night for those Grills in my "stock pile of obsolete why are you holding onto this stuff "Volkswagen bins(yes bins) in my buddys loft. I'm pretty sure i kept a set off of one I scrapped last year...

·
Jetta TDI
2,109 Posts
Outside of Reading, its called temple pa. Zip is 19560. You guys are always welcome. I have 2 spare bedrooms and my grandparents bar is within walking distance. Can make a night of it.
Well it will have to happen then I only live about 20 minutes outside of philly anyway.

Shawn

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be sure and have a look around Tuesday night for those Grills in my "stock pile of obsolete why are you holding onto this stuff "Volkswagen bins(yes bins) in my buddys loft. I'm pretty sure i kept a set off of one I scrapped last year...
That would be dope. I used to have bins like that too until we bought a house and the woman said I had to cut back. I just gave most of it away...Was a sad day.

Well it will have to happen then I only live about 20 minutes outside of philly anyway.

Shawn
Let me know, Id def be down for that.

·
Jetta TDI
2,109 Posts
Will do maybe by the time I get home and have some wheels on Ryan might have his bug doing something lol.

Shawn

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Holy FACK how did I miss this? Lookin' good Dustin.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy FACK how did I miss this? Lookin' good Dustin.
It really does look better in person, and Ill have some better pics up soon. I made a post with the finished mani too, that no one seemed to see lol. You might have seen pics on fb though. Im starting to get pretty stoked and motivated to get this on the road.

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
good god almighty. This looks fantastic. What is it about fat stretch on mk1s thats just so much better than any other water cooled? very jealous. Cant wait to see this in person.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
good god almighty. This looks fantastic. What is it about fat stretch on mk1s thats just so much better than any other water cooled? very jealous. Cant wait to see this in person.
Cant wait for you and shawn to come see it in person. We def gotta get together one of these days once hes back.

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Who's III is in the background btw?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts