Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know there's a bunch of threads on this, but I haven't seen one for the 2008 2.5.. They all have different bolts where that little spring that pops outs goes. I need to find out the exact position of the spring.. I fear it might have skipped out too much.. I have attached a picture where the spring is currently located. As you can see there is a bump that might be where the spring should go but it's actually surpassed that to the very edge.. I don't really know if that's where it should go..

Im currently dynamat-ing the trunk (pictures of that going on my profile soon) and i'm still trying to work on the latch.. any help would be great

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
The number of mk5 owners on here is a lot less than the mk3 or mk4 owners here, so help might take longer to get, and making it even worse, this is a VERY specific and uncommon request. You never expressed the actual problem your having here, is the trunk latch not working so you're troubleshooting the problem? All I see is a blurry picture of a random spring and you're asking us if it's in the right position..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts