Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, if this offends anyone, sorry. But last night, I was victimized by a female driver. She was backing out of a friends driveway and somehow didn't see my V-Dub parked on the road. The car was even on HER SIDE and she said she didn't see it there. I mean how could you not, it's beautiful. Also not to say that all female drivers are bad drivers, but more often than not, they make very careless mistakes like this one (don't yell at me Vixen). Anyways, passenger side window: shattered. Passenger side mirror: all scratched up. Passenger side door: ALL effed up. On the bright side, she has insurance so I don't have to pay for shiznit. Just thought you guys (and girls) should know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
She'll be looking back to normal in no time. Just go to a good body shop, that you know will take care of her :-D

·
Resident Senior Citizen
840 Posts
That sucks, but at least its paid for. Maybe you can get a few extras done a little cheaper (at your expense) while they're at it.

I know how you feel though. A couple weeks ago some cute young thing in hubby's X5 backed right into the front bumper of mine while I was sitting in it. I got out to look (not even a scratch) and she apologized saying she didn't see me, but really, how do you not see a bright red car?

·
Knight of the 3rd Pedal
497 Posts
sucks man.

i wouldn't blame it all on females...some guys don't know how to drive either.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I hear ya bud, just not female drivers, bad drivers in general get me steamed. Springfield is filled with them. Fortunately her insurance will pickup the damage. You should have given her a guilt trip, like it was your fathers car, and his last wish was that you make it awesome or something haha.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I'm not bashing all female drivers because I happen to know some very good ones. But it's like old people driving, yeah we all know good ones, but you know.... anyways lol, pictures should be up tonight. Get your tissues ready :(

·
Eur0wn3d
1,846 Posts
looks like a horse kicked the **** out of it haha..should of told a zoo story......sux though..should try to get money for a seat even if that one is good and uncut=]

·
Registered
48 Posts
that sucks but i bet u can get fixed for cheaper than the money they give u so i bet u can get a upgrade or two on ur car so i guess look on the bright side lol

·
Resident Senior Citizen
840 Posts
A few days in the shop and its good as new again. Hope you can get an add in or two while you're at it.

I agree too that it isn't just women. There are a lot of bone heads out there of various ages and equipment options.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
looks like a horse kicked the **** out of it haha..should of told a zoo story......sux though..should try to get money for a seat even if that one is good and uncut=]
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the seat. It actually does have a few scratches on it from the weight of the glass itself I suppose.

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to get her back right.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Ah that sucks ass. Hope none of that glass scratches up your leather!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts