Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
01RedHottVR6
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your Opinion. I first noticed that my temperature gauge was not moving up to the middle like it normally does, but I turned off the car for 10 minutes, started it up and it went up to the middle and all was Good....until this morning I was driving to go meet a guy to pick up some sideskirts, and well... the gauge was down @ the cold mark again, I turned it off @ the light and started her up and the gauge was still not moving....3 miles later i hear a spitting hissing like air-mixed w/ liquid spewing outta somewhere like behind the glove box. The motor was not jumpy the idle was fine, ...by the time I parked her it sounded BAD like.. a belt, or pully something not attached was klanckin...Not one drop of fluid of any kind was leaking out of anywhere. I could see the belt for the A/C compressor is still attached. I towed it home and I have No CODES.. Where do I start?.
What would be making the temp. gauge quit working every other time i turned the car on or off? Why no Codes? What is the Loud noise on passenger side...?? Im prepared for the worst....(Timing Chain?)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts