Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a lot of mixed reviews about Solo Werks, and how they make noise...I dont mind a rough ride as long as its not too crazy but i do want to get atleast 2 inches lower than stock. Right now i have H&R springs and they ride perfect for me.. Any thoughts of the best option? How is Solo Werks compared to other brands within the same price range?

·
Registered
216 Posts
You can get a set of H&R's for less than $1,000. I paid $950 for mine, just gotta follow them on a couple sites and jump on a sale. I haven't installed them yet so I can't tell you how they are, but from everyone elses opinions that I've heard, they're some of the best you can get.

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
You can get a set of H&R's for less than $1,000. I paid $950 for mine, just gotta follow them on a couple sites and jump on a sale. I haven't installed them yet so I can't tell you how they are, but from everyone elses opinions that I've heard, they're some of the best you can get.
where d you find that?

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
Yea i think ima do that.. im planning on getting rims after that too.. hopefully before the summer comes.. Not sure which rims i want yet but i need my suspension to be on point before anything else..
Rimzzzzz lol

But wait for a good deal in them like 07gli said he got his for less them 1k

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
Beetzn:

Check H & R for I did purchase a complete set for my 2012 Jetta Sedan and have a local mechanic install it. I paid about $300 USD for the coil set.
300 usd for a set of coils is unrealistic, they must of been in pretty bad shape or the guy just didn't know what he had

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Check out ST coilovers. They are made by kw and are the same exact valving and setup as kw's v1 (retails for around $1100), they just use a galvanized housing instead of stainless. They usually retail in the 700-850 range depending where you go. I have them on one of my cars, and they ride very well. Im just as impressed as any of the h&r's I have owned in the past.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.