Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lookin to get some spacers... 10mm in front and 20mm in rear.... i heard ecs is good... little spendy though... does anyone recommend another brand?

·
GLI Newb
4,206 Posts
I have H&R front 8mm and ECS Tuning rear 17.5mm, I like them but I wish I would've gotten a lil more flush, BFI and autotech are the only other sites that I know of. Be sure to get the correct size lug bolts, I looked at the kits on ECS to see what size bolts came with whatever size spacers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah thats why i liked ecs cuz you could get 10 mm with bolts and 20 mm with bolts for about 200... not bad but it sure damn looks cool

·
GLI Newb
4,206 Posts
yeah thats why i liked ecs cuz you could get 10 mm with bolts and 20 mm with bolts for about 200... not bad but it sure damn looks cool
Yeah that's about what I spent on my 8s and 17.5s. Unfortunately I had to buy mine in pieces because when I wanted to buy them they where out of stock and didn't have what I wanted which is why I'm mix and matched lol, H&R fronts with lug bolts from ECS Tuning and ECS Tuning rears with lug bolts from Autotech haha, it's the frankenstein spacers!

·
G&M Performance
1,337 Posts
honestly its doesn't matter where you get spacers from as long as they are the correct bolt pattern and the fronts are hubcenteric.
Here is where I have found them for a little bit less then everywhere else.

·
G&M Performance
1,337 Posts
as long as there machined really well.... did you buy these??
Thats true, but I mean its kinda hard to screw up machining these considering its all done by machines now. I haven't ordered them yet, but these are the ones I'm gonna order when I have the funds if I can't find a used set.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so im curious as to the difference between ball seat and conical bolts... i imagine i just need ball seat for my Rc's

·
G&M Performance
1,337 Posts
so im curious as to the difference between ball seat and conical bolts... i imagine i just need ball seat for my Rc's
is the difference between the bottom of the bolt. If you look underneath the head of the bolt it will probably look rounded (what most oem wheels use) and that a ball seat. I have aftermarket wheels and the require conical bolts which is more of a cone shape underneath the bolt head.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts