Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Will XXXX VOID MY WARRANTY????

13K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ulrickaka 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Thank got for the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act.

I work at StylinTrucks.com and always get customers who are told by their dealers stuff voids their warranty and I have to tell them the right info. On occasions had upset customers saying something happened at the dealer, and we do a 3 way call with the dealer and I put them in their place. haha.

#3 ·
Me and a buddy are tempted to print it out and put it on the bulletin board at the VW dealership.

#6 ·
to add to this...

question: the time old question.."if i mod my car will i lose my warranty?"

answer: if you mod your car and something happens... the dealership will look for the problem. if they find the fault and its not the mod that caused it, you will still be fixed under warranty. it also depends on the dealership... some are very mod friendly others not to so much.

also remember: "you gotta pay to play" so if you want to mod your car stop being soooo worried about something going wrong, alot of the times its something the modifications didnt do. i have a few engine mods, suspension, rims, etc; problems ive had, door panel needed replace covered, trunk latch broke covered, belt check covered, light inside fell out covered.... if it doesnt cause the problem you will be covered.

here is a legal read regarding the mods vs. warranty: click here

a thread about it on here before, click here

hope this helps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.