VW Jetta: Online Retailer Reputation Thread|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Online Retailer Reputation Thread

Senior Member richie1.8TnAZ is on a distinguished road richie1.8TnAZ's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Online Retailer Reputation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by richie1.8TnAZ View Post
    dubstopimports.com -1
    ordered spacer and wheel bolts over 2wks ago(says usually ships in 24hours) and have yet to receive anything. my order still says processing and when i tried to cancel my order it says its too far along inprocesssing to change anything, but they sure did take my money quick. two voicemails and an email later i still have no response as to what is going on with my products.
    they had some things i wanted but i doubt i will be using them again.
    do not recommend them
    total lack of customer service
    Dubstopimports.com
    ok so I need to give Rus and Dubstopimports a +1.
    I found an old email from this encounter with Rus, and he said if I ever decided to use him again he would give me a discount. I needed some spacers for the set of long beaches I just picked up. So I emailed him and asked if he would still honor what he said(almost 2 years later). He gave me a really killer deal on some 10mm and 15mm spacers with conical and ball seat bolts(40 in total). As soon as I called in pymt info he had them packed and shipped that day. they were at my office in the next few days. It was quite a surprise to have such a big difference between my previous experience. So I might order a few more things and see how it goes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Online Retailer Reputation Thread

it is very important to maintrain your reputation

Junior Member TerryBell is on a distinguished road TerryBell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richie1.8TnAZ View Post
    Dubstopimports.com
    ok so I need to give Rus and Dubstopimports a +1.
    I found an old email from this encounter with Rus, and he said if I ever decided to use him again he would give me a discount. I needed some spacers for the set of long beaches I just picked up. So I emailed him and asked if he would still honor what he said(almost 2 years later). He gave me a really killer deal on some 10mm and 15mm spacers with conical and ball seat bolts(40 in total). As soon as I called in pymt info he had them packed and shipped that day. they were at my office in the next few days. It was quite a surprise to have such a big difference between my previous experience. So I might order a few more things and see how it goes.
    this sounds like a perfect online purchase, something that is so hard to see these days. I know so many online shops with OEM car parts, even marketplaces (except well-known eBay or Amazon) that have huge choice of parts, with cheap prices, but all of them have one thing in common - very, very problematic and slow delivery!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

I've ordered from DAP (Deutsche Auto Parts) near Charlotte NC. I have oredered 2 separate occasions from these guys. First time being a replacement pcv assembly for my vw gli 2012 2.0 tsi. I think I saved over 100$ ordering this part from them, than buying from advance/autozone/vw dealer. And next I ordered from them, a new intake manifold with runner control motor for the same vw gli. I got the car in january 2013 with 10k miles on it and as of today it is daily driven with 155k. It's also been used for long business trips etc. So I've been relying on DAP for oem parts to keep this vw rolling and alive as it is my work horse. They also have a lot of youtube videos on how to do some of the work yourself. And they have done some collabs with the "Humble Mechanic" who is also from the same area. Check them out.

shopdap.com +1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7