VW Jetta: What do you stuff your face with?|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1470

Thread: What do you stuff your face with?

  1. #31

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    I had a huge frosty today, it definitely hit the spot with my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. Carls junior, Jack in the box, and wendys seem the least like fast food. Deinitely better quality.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by DasBohan Hidden Content
    martin shebag, you cant handle me
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by DasBohan Hidden Content
    As per tradition we name all our hilarious ricer posters. So, ladies and gentlemen i introduce, Charles Camelglow. enjoy the destruction.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    what a topic with the wisdom teeth gig huh? One of those big fat juicy burgers will be callin your name in a few days after those holes heal, isnt it the wierdest deal when they put your ass to sleep or twilight or whatever that shit is. Like they could do anything to you and you have no f**** idea what happened, wierd. . . Hey Oregon what the hell is that outfit all about? It's a great pic and funny but

  4. #33

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by darksidedub View Post
    i spent most of my childhood in the south so i know all about the food. love grits but i do it new yorker style....with sugar. i know they will beat your a$$ down south for that but i sneak it in when im down there.
    im not a big fan of fast food but last night i stuffed my face with a triple burger from wendys. only fast food i can tolerate and boy was that burger good...especially at midnight when nothing else is open around these parts lol.
    Hell i did'nt even know you could buy them up there?!? I lived in PA for a while and they did'nt have em at all, and you know no selfrightous southerner would eat them with sugar but to be honest, aint never tried em like that! I'll try em for sure, sometimes we save the leftover grits and put em in fridge and then pan fry em in squares the next daay , do you prepare as normal and then what put sugar instead of the gazzilion teaspoons of salt and butter that we normally put on them? Cool to know you can get em up there, heck i might move to the Big Apple now, lol I try to visit every now and again but can't wait to get back home

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by jettafan View Post
    Hell i did'nt even know you could buy them up there?!? I lived in PA for a while and they did'nt have em at all, and you know no selfrightous southerner would eat them with sugar but to be honest, aint never tried em like that! I'll try em for sure, sometimes we save the leftover grits and put em in fridge and then pan fry em in squares the next daay , do you prepare as normal and then what put sugar instead of the gazzilion teaspoons of salt and butter that we normally put on them? Cool to know you can get em up there, heck i might move to the Big Apple now, lol I try to visit every now and again but can't wait to get back home
    lol yeah a ton of butter and plenty of sugar. cant get collard greens up here like you can down south though so thats a bit disappointing. ill have to try that pan frying idea. sounds good.

  7. #35

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Oh man... collard greens.. no offense but that dish looks terrible lol.




  8. #36
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    Oh man... collard greens.. no offense but that dish looks terrible lol.
    heyyyy....dont knock it til ya try it lol.

  9. #37
    Fukenmüven great_kicker is on a distinguished road great_kicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kville, TN
    Posts
    1,014

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    I gotta agree with boost collard greens are nasty
    Hidden Content ADD me
    Hidden Content
    your jetta will transform...into a transformer...and transform your ass hole into the grand canyon

  10. #38
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    lol...i guess its an acquired taste.

  11. #39

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    pepper sauce, collards and corn bread, thin in a black iron skillet WOW

  12. #40
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by jettafan View Post
    pepper sauce, collards and corn bread, thin in a black iron skillet WOW
    now youre talkin.

  13. #41

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by vento:) View Post
    how to make a good burger with BK dollar menu:
    1 whopper jr
    1 4 piece nugget
    1 small onion ring

    put all of those together and delicousnessssss
    MickeyD's version
    1 Mcdouble
    1 Mcchiken
    1mickeyd's sweet tea

    Not bad for 3.21 out of pocket!

  14. #42
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    just stuffed my face with a mean shaved steak sandwich with peppers and onions and a horseradish sauce from this greek/american place by my parents' house. crazy good.

  15. #43

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Went to Lehigh University in PA to party with my buddy and went to this random ass deli. Got what they call an Anikin (sp?) Skywalker. A long mastrianni soft roll with shaved roast beef, bacon, colby jack cheese, and mesquite bbq sauce, all dipped in the meats juices.. ****ing DELICIOUS! Everybody should have one at some point in their life!




  16. #44
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    Went to Lehigh University in PA to party with my buddy and went to this random ass deli. Got what they call an Anikin (sp?) Skywalker. A long mastrianni soft roll with shaved roast beef, bacon, colby jack cheese, and mesquite bbq sauce, all dipped in the meats juices.. ****ing DELICIOUS! Everybody should have one at some point in their life!
    duuuuuuuude....do they ship?

  17. #45

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    lol unfortunately not but dude..... seriously THE best sandwich I've ever had in my life. It was huge too. Came with a medium soda for like $8.50. The kid I know that goes there eats there daily lol




  18. #46
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    lol unfortunately not but dude..... seriously THE best sandwich I've ever had in my life. It was huge too. Came with a medium soda for like $8.50. The kid I know that goes there eats there daily lol
    you suck dude. i thought i was full but now im effin hungry for that sandwich. there are a couple of places near us that make some kick ass sandwiches. a buddy of mine actually had a couple of cheesesteaks fedexed up to us from the city. awesome. i love a good cheesesteak, phillys over in latham has the best one.

  19. #47

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    lol really? I was never that into them. I'm definitly a meat guy though... If I had my way, every meal would be slow cooked over mesquite/cherry wood coals, properly seasoned, and served with grilled vegitables lol




  20. #48
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    lol really? I was never that into them. I'm definitly a meat guy though... If I had my way, every meal would be slow cooked over mesquite/cherry wood coals, properly seasoned, and served with grilled vegitables lol
    im witcha on that lol.

  21. #49

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    We should get a small local club of some real chill dubbers and have some ****in real BBQ's and just chill, discuss cars, and just have a good time. Gettin' to be that real good BBQ/chill weather too




  22. #50
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    We should get a small local club of some real chill dubbers and have some ****in real BBQ's and just chill, discuss cars, and just have a good time. Gettin' to be that real good BBQ/chill weather too
    hell yes im down with that. we'll def have to put that in the works.

  23. #51

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    lol really? I was never that into them. I'm definitly a meat guy though... If I had my way, every meal would be slow cooked over mesquite/cherry wood coals, properly seasoned, and served with grilled vegitables lol
    damn it man now your talkin, Slow cookin is the only way and grilled veggies are yum especially corn on the cob!

  24. #52

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Man! all the action is going on up there! ANYONE? from colorado? eh?
    Once you go boost, Ya dont go back!

  25. #53
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    just stuffed it with a bowl of strawberry frosted mini wheats..mmmmmm.

  26. #54

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by darksidedub View Post
    just stuffed it with a bowl of strawberry frosted mini wheats..mmmmmm.
    Blueberry Muffin Mini Wheats are 10x better lol




  27. #55
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    Blueberry Muffin Mini Wheats are 10x better lol
    oh no doubt...i just ran out of those. only had strawberry left lol. cant beat it for 1.99 a box.

  28. #56

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by darksidedub View Post
    oh no doubt...i just ran out of those. only had strawberry left lol. cant beat it for 1.99 a box.
    lol for sure.


    Tip: crushing up mini wheats into its individual woven grains THEN eating them, for some reason, is amazing lol. With 2% milk ofcourse haha.




  29. #57
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    lol for sure.


    Tip: crushing up mini wheats into its individual woven grains THEN eating them, for some reason, is amazing lol. With 2% milk ofcourse haha.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...i only do whole milk lol.

  30. #58

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by darksidedub View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...i only do whole milk lol.

    Ehh its a bit too thick for my taste lol. Actually I don't like milk anyway... just on cerial.

    I also don't like breads/rolls/cakes lol




  31. #59
    Old School darksidedub is on a distinguished road darksidedub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    guilderland, ny
    Posts
    4,840

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    Ehh its a bit too thick for my taste lol. Actually I don't like milk anyway... just on cerial.

    I also don't like breads/rolls/cakes lol
    lol..i just think 2% is like pouring my cereal in a bowl of water.

  32. #60

    Default Re: What do you stuff your face with?

    Quote Originally Posted by darksidedub View Post
    lol..i just think 2% is like pouring my cereal in a bowl of water.
    really? i only drink skim, i hate that slimy cream taste left over on my tongue from 2%. Waffle crisp has got to be the best cereal on the planet!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by DasBohan Hidden Content
    martin shebag, you cant handle me
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by DasBohan Hidden Content
    As per tradition we name all our hilarious ricer posters. So, ladies and gentlemen i introduce, Charles Camelglow. enjoy the destruction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Volkswagen Forum Volkswagen Jetta Diminished Value Oregon portland oregon seo oregon accident report Diminished Value total loss Google Places Forum Las Vegas Myths Oregon Civil War privacy policy
jettajunkie.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on jettajunkie.com is generated by its users. jettajunkie.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.