VW Jetta: Lease Return - Some questions|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lease Return - Some questions

Default Lease Return - Some questions

I've paid of my lease early and don't need to return till February however, had some questions on my Tornado Red 2012 Jetta SE.

I noticed that on two of my alloys that there is a scatch on each back rim. Whilst its not huge it looks a little deep.

Also I took a look for dumps, scratches etc and didn't find anything of real note, apart from some black little chips on the back bumper - guess from either stones or some idiot nudging my car.

Any ideas on a cost/place of recommendation in Chicago?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Lease Return - Some questions

I really feel for you. This situation is unpleasant, can you change the rental location?

+ Reply to Thread