VW Jetta: New Volkswagen Incentives and Rebates – Dealer Negotiation Tricks Email|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Volkswagen Incentives and Rebates – Dealer Negotiation Tricks Email

Thumbs up New Volkswagen Incentives and Rebates – Dealer Negotiation Tricks Email

I went to this site and they gave me the best rebates / incentives on my new Volkswagen. I just found the new model I was looking for and it shows all of the huge rebates and great incentives on all their new vehicles. I was a little skeptical about how high the new incentives and rebates were, but I submitted my information and was contacted in 3 days later by a dealer who was in the next town over, and who was able to save me $7500 in rebates and incentives 0% on my new Volkswagen. I guess how it works is that the site did some negotiations directly with Volkswagen New Sales Division and are able to give us an even higher incentives and rebates than what a Volkswagen dealer can give to us. I bought a Volkswagen, but they have it for all brands of New Cars Trucks and SUV’s. They will send you information to your email and you bring that into the dealer and get pretty much better than employee pricing on your new vehicle, plus I got that huge rebates and great new incentives. Any dealer will sell you a new car or truck at invoice if you negotiate the proper deals and this paper told me exactly how to win out when buying a brand new car or truck. I showed my salesman this printed out paper, and he sold it to me at invoice. Check them out if you are in the market for a new Volkswagen, will save you a ton of money.
    newvolkswagenincentives.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: New Volkswagen Incentives and Rebates – Dealer Negotiation Tricks Email

Good info, thanks for doin' a personal review too for legitamacy

Hidden Content Originally Posted by darksidedub Hidden Content
    come on dude really? most states in this country dont require a front plate. some states dont require an inspection sticker. new york just wants our money. i may as well leave the house with my pants down so i can make it a lil easier for this state to f**k me in the a$$.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Vixen Hidden Content
    I will fight you.

steelies.mandatory. JuicedJetta is on a distinguished road JuicedJetta's Avatar

Default Re: New Volkswagen Incentives and Rebates – Dealer Negotiation Tricks Email

Quote Originally Posted by rondaniels1 View Post
    I went to this site and they gave me the best rebates / incentives on my new Volkswagen. I just found the new model I was looking for and it shows all of the huge rebates and great incentives on all their new vehicles. I was a little skeptical about how high the new incentives and rebates were, but I submitted my information and was contacted in 3 days later by a dealer who was in the next town over, and who was able to save me $7500 in rebates and incentives 0% on my new Volkswagen. I guess how it works is that the site did some negotiations directly with Volkswagen New Sales Division and are able to give us an even higher incentives and rebates than what a Volkswagen dealer can give to us. I bought a Volkswagen, but they have it for all brands of New Cars Trucks and SUV’s. They will send you information to your email and you bring that into the dealer and get pretty much better than employee pricing on your new vehicle, plus I got that huge rebates and great new incentives. Any dealer will sell you a new car or truck at invoice if you negotiate the proper deals and this paper told me exactly how to win out when buying a brand new car or truck. I showed my salesman this printed out paper, and he sold it to me at invoice. Check them out if you are in the market for a new Volkswagen, will save you a ton of money.
    newvolkswagenincentives.com
    hmmmmmm.......
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by OregonDweller Hidden Content
    Yo dawg, i hurd you liked batman, so i killed your parents. erm...

+ Reply to Thread