2011 VW Jetta MK6/MKVI: 2017 Radiator Part Issue|Volkswagen Bora
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 Radiator Part Issue

Default 2017 Radiator Part Issue

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and am looking for help finding a coolant radiator for my 2017 with the 1.4. The issue I'm having is the prices I'm coming across. The part number is 5C012125251L. Does anyone know if there is a model that uses the same radiator? I've found one on EBay that says will work but the last digit on that part # is a K. Please help me with any info or ideas or a place I can turn too to find a correct part! Thanks in advance!!

Dave

Default Re: 2017 Radiator Part Issue

As long as the mounting points and coolant lines line up then yea it’ll work lol. It really has to do with different (international) markets. Same car and parts just with different “tune” basically, maybe an extra exhaust part but yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetta Junkie Moderator Skimmer0220 is on a distinguished road Skimmer0220's Avatar

typically the different letter at the end will mean it's a more updated part. The K should be the same part just produced before the L. It may have some small change that you'd never be able to find.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Gargamelmk2 Hidden Content
    Its very windy....accidentally pissed on it.....I have no regrets

nice

this is nice

great

fantastic

very good