VW Jetta MKIII/MK3: 1994 Jetta MKIII VR6 for sale|Volkswagen Bora
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1994 Jetta MKIII VR6 for sale

Default 1994 Jetta MKIII VR6 for sale

$6500 OBO I am the second owner of this Jetta. I bought from an 83 year old man who garaged it since new. He traded in other VW to buy this one when he was 57 years old. Excellent condition. 2.8L VR6 5 speed automatic with around 67K miles. Interior is in excellent condition..no tears and heated seats. All electrical works as it should. Recently passed Tx inspection. Rare MK3 Jetta, especially in this condition. Small rust spot in the typical place of very bottom front quarter. Nowhere else to be found. If you search around it is very hard to find an MK3 that is this clean. A/C and heater work and vacuum door locks function. Original Bose cassette sterero and speakers system work great. Call if you have questions. Oh! Has new water pump...just replaced due to seal leak. I am not allowed yet to post links or images. Please, contact me if you're interested and I'll send you pics. Pics can be seen on thesamba under watercooled classifieds.
    Last edited by ghiafreek; 02-23-2020 at 09:21 AM. Reason: forgot price

Default Re: 1994 Jetta MKIII VR6 for sale

GOOD

Junior Member BenVW is on a distinguished road BenVW's Avatar

Default Re: 1994 Jetta MKIII VR6 for sale

Cheers on that price. Too bad I don't live in the states.

+ Reply to Thread