VW Jetta MKIV/MK4: Upgrades (MODS and AFTERMARKET COSMETICS) for my 2000 Jetta 2.0L |Volkswagen Bora
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgrades (MODS and AFTERMARKET COSMETICS) for my 2000 Jetta 2.0L

Default Upgrades (MODS and AFTERMARKET COSMETICS) for my 2000 Jetta 2.0L

Hi there,

This is my first post on this forum. I will try to keep things quick. I am living in BC in Canada and I am 17 years old. I got my first car last October and it is a normal automatic MK4 2000 Jetta 2.0L.

So far I have installed aftermarket rims and wheels, aftermarket door speakers, and aftermarket blacked out taillights. As well as I have blacked out my front and back VW logos and removed the 'Jetta' name on the back. A long with interior wired LED's and a new pioneer stereo.

My further questions are do you guys have other exterior or interior things I should install to make my car look nicer. Futhermore, what can I do to make my car louder and maybe faster. Please keep in mind I do not know a whole lot about cars and I am on a budget but will be willing to pay for worthy things.

Please do not tell me to buy a 1.8T or TDI or anything, I know that no mods will make my car faster or louder than a turbo car. I will have my car for many years and do not have a lot of options when it comes to selling and buying another car.

I am just looking for any tips or ideas you guys may have to make my 2.0 look more stylist.

Thanks in advance!

Will Thompson
    2000 MK4 VW Jetta 2.0L

Default Re: Upgrades (MODS and AFTERMARKET COSMETICS) for my 2000 Jetta 2.0L

Lower it?

Jetta Junkie Moderator Skimmer0220 is on a distinguished road Skimmer0220's Avatar

Default Re: Upgrades (MODS and AFTERMARKET COSMETICS) for my 2000 Jetta 2.0L

for a faster car your best bet would be a 1.8t or a vr6, and to be honest you most likely would be better off holding off on the mods of this 2.slow and saving up to buy a 1.8t or vr6 however if you must sink endless amounts of money into a 2.0 then your best bet in a power bump up would be a nuespeed supercharger that's pretty much your best bet as far as performance-wise and since they've been discontinued good luck finding one for less then half of what a vr6 or 1.8t cost

for exterior OEM+ if you don't know what that means than start googling

post some pics up of your ride
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Gargamelmk2 Hidden Content
    Its very windy....accidentally pissed on it.....I have no regrets

+ Reply to Thread