VW Jetta: Alpine IXA-W404|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alpine IXA-W404

Knight of the 3rd Pedal jthommarson is on a distinguished road jthommarson's Avatar

Default Alpine IXA-W404

I am not exactly sure where to put this so I will put it here. Mods can move it if it needs to be somewhere else.

Woot.com has an Alpine IXA-W404 Double DIN Media Station on sale today for $199.99 plus $5.00 shipping.

Here are some specs:
    • Touch-screen control interface for iPod/iPhone in your car
    • Equipped to add on additional media sources to enjoy services like HD Radio, Satellite Radio, DVD Changer, and other auxiliary sources
    • Dedicated media station that provides seamless control of your iPod, iPhone and many other popular digital devices right from your dash
    • No additional cables needed to get your iPod or iPhone connected
    • Compatible with the steering wheel remote controls available in many vehicles. You can take out your factory radio, put in the Alpine, and still have the convenience of operating your sound system from the steering wheel (Additional wiring and installation cost may be necessary)
    • Dimensions 2-DIN (L x W x H): 7.5" x 6" x 4.5"
    Just thought I would let you guys know if you are looking for a new head unit for your Jetta. Seems like an awesome unit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CE01019A_specs05.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1735  
    "In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Alpine IXA-W404

Dude that's B.A.

I'll have to keep that in mind for my other ride.

Default Re: Alpine IXA-W404

you have to get it quick lol. woot wont keep it on sale for long they change stuff quickly.
    ~Gabriel

//SRI//Heat-Shield//Ported&Polished Head//TT 268*//TT Chip//2.25"Magnaflow//Polished steellies//Raceland Springs//

+ Reply to Thread