VW Jetta: MMA Thread|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MMA Thread

Default Re: MMA Thread

I missed the fight too, but I was the only one to call Lesnar beating Carwin.

I think everyone missed the fact that he was sick for... years. Was only able to work at a fraction of his potential, earned a new resepect for life from that experience, and traied with one of the best fighters ever (in my opinion), Randy Cotoure. Even during his victory speech he dedicated other people and gave almost no credit to himself.

Lesnar FTW.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by darksidedub Hidden Content
    come on dude really? most states in this country dont require a front plate. some states dont require an inspection sticker. new york just wants our money. i may as well leave the house with my pants down so i can make it a lil easier for this state to f**k me in the a$$.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Vixen Hidden Content
    I will fight you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Jetta Junkie Moderator TurboJettaBoy02 has disabled reputation TurboJettaBoy02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by !JT!']['[email protected] View Post
    sadly i missed this fight but yeah been waiting for someone to teach silva a lesson for a while, love seeing George St Pierre in action the guy is an amazing fighter but Shogun Rua is still the man
    shogun is a good fighter, i dont mind him. i think rich franklin will be gettin a title shot against him next.

Quote Originally Posted by Boost Addicted View Post
    I missed the fight too, but I was the only one to call Lesnar beating Carwin.

I think everyone missed the fact that he was sick for... years. Was only able to work at a fraction of his potential, earned a new resepect for life from that experience, and traied with one of the best fighters ever (in my opinion), Randy Cotoure. Even during his victory speech he dedicated other people and gave almost no credit to himself.

Lesnar FTW.
    no, i was still behind lesnar lol. that guy's just a freak of nature lol. dont miss cotoure vs boxer james toney (randy will slaughter him btw) and bj penn vs edgar 2 on aug 28. penn is coming back to get his title, edgar got a BS decision last time.

Senior Member !JT!']['r@nC3 is on a distinguished road !JT!']['r@nC3's Avatar

Is anybody gonna be watching UFC 121 i think Lesnar vs Velasquez is gonna be an awesome fight both guys are just crazy fighters
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by DasBohan Hidden Content
    low, slow, and plenty of show, so who gives 2 f*cks about all that go.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Is anybody gonna be watching UFC 121 i think Lesnar vs Velasquez is gonna be an awesome fight both guys are just crazy fighters
    When is it?

come on dude really? most states in this country dont require a front plate. some states dont require an inspection sticker. new york just wants our money. i may as well leave the house with my pants down so i can make it a lil easier for this state to f**k me in the a$$.
    I will fight you.

When is it?
    sorry for the late post man but i believe its on october 23rd, so next week

Jetta Junkie Moderator TurboJettaBoy02 has disabled reputation TurboJettaBoy02's Avatar

When is it?
    TOMM NIGHT GUYS........lesnar vs velasquez. and Tito Ortiz vs Matt Hamil. i cant stand tito tho, he's the biggest baby and makes more excuses then anybody. if he loses, it was cuz he wasnt a 100% cuz of an injury. if he wins, he's nvr been healthier, what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboJettaBoy02 View Post
    TOMM NIGHT GUYS........lesnar vs velasquez. and Tito Ortiz vs Matt Hamil. i cant stand tito tho, he's the biggest baby and makes more excuses then anybody. if he loses, it was cuz he wasnt a 100% cuz of an injury. if he wins, he's nvr been healthier, what a joke.
    I'm so excited to see that man i'd love Cain to win but Brock is a monster, hope Tito gets knocked out though

brock wins, by KO or tapout. hoping tito loses bad, cant stand him.

brock wins, by KO or tapout. hoping tito loses bad, cant stand him.
    Deff going to BDubs to watch this haha. Lesnar is going to dominate.... Velasquez is a good fighter but Brock is just... unhuman. The man is retardedly strong, and exceptionally quick for a man of his caliber. And Matt Hamil FTW (He's a local haha).

I will fight you.

but Brock is just... unhuman.
    baddest SOB on the plantet..........

wtf, ne one see how close anderson silva was to losing his belt last sat night? i cant stand him, he has no class or sportsmanship after what he did in the damien maia fight. chael sonnen ground n pounded his ass for over 4 1/2 rounds and at the end he grabbed a lucky triangle choke......wtf i know its still a win, but silva is goin down soon. he cant do shit on his back, that was proven. im rooting for GSP to jump up and take him out. or even matt hughes deserves a shot but he nvr jumped up in weight class tho. silva, ur goin down........ok, my rant is done.
    Agreed completely. I hope GSP knocks him the f*ck out.

PS. GSP's back is ridiculous. That man is ridiculously brolic lol

I will fight you.

PS. GSP's back is ridiculous. That man is ridiculously brolic lol
    I know i was watching the ultimate fighter the other night and i was like wtf,

I'd like to see Lesnar v. Velasquez go all 5 rounds but i'm staying neutral on this one both are great fighters, on one hand the whole nationality thing comes up Velasquez is a good Mexican fighter i'm Mexican and make a connection, but on the other hand Brock has amazing size and strength and still has some good speed for his size and is a good fighter himself

I know i was watching the ultimate fighter the other night and i was like wtf,

I'd like to see Lesnar v. Velasquez go all 5 rounds but i'm staying neutral on this one both are great fighters, on one hand the whole nationality thing comes up Velasquez is a good Mexican fighter i'm Mexican and make a connection, but on the other hand Brock has amazing size and strength and still has some good speed for his size and is a good fighter himself
    Ya know, what IS Lesnars nationality? I think he has his own... Beast. lol.

I will fight you.

Ya know, what IS Lesnars nationality? I think he has his own... Beast. lol.
    lol thats what my guess would be, no but i think he's like a farm boy from one of the Dakota's lol

lowness and dopeness Marc1987 is on a distinguished road Marc1987's Avatar
    Blog Entries

brock is tomorrow night w00t
    2000 jetta 2.0//all show no go//owned.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by I4N Hidden Content
    ear sex
    RIP: 1995 black mk3
    Hidden Content

lol thats what my guess would be, no but i think he's like a farm boy from one of the Dakota's lol
    lol well yea but everybody has a nationality other than ''American''. Genetics ARE racist lol.

I will fight you.

Blog Entries

lol well yea but everybody has a nationality other than ''American''. Genetics ARE racist lol.

rofl

ear sex
    Hidden Content

lol, very true.

OMG!!!!! Cain wins yeah!!! WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! DOMINATE! I seriously cant believe it

HOW THE F*CK DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?! ITS NOT POSSIBLE! LESNAR DIDN'T EVEN GET HIT HARD ENOUGH, HE FELL ON HIS F*CKING OWN!

ANYONE who watched the Carwin fight knows Lesnar can eat punches all day long by a HUGE man. This shit was f*cking rigged... F*cking ridiculous. I take this as a personal loss lol.

I will fight you.

I feel you man i dont get it either i seriously thought Lesnar was gonna tear Cain to shreds

I'm f*ckin pissed off.......

I will fight you.

^Yeah me too, but not because who won, but because i was expecting more than a one round TKO, at least i didn't pay to watch it on PPV

I'm f*ckin pissed off.......
    me too chris that sucked.

Blog Entries

WTF HAPPENED?!?!! brock lossed?!?!

i didnt order it because i thought it was gonna be a short fight, SOMEONE FILL ME IN!!!

ear sex
    Hidden Content

The run down...

They tap gloves, and Lesnar jumps in storming Velasquez with punches and knees, gets Valesquez with some sick hits and presses him up against the cage for the clintch (Obv. took that from training with Cotoure). Lesnar dropped him, didn't get any real good control for a period of time, fists went back and fourth. He DID get on top of Velasquez for a while though, beating him in the face pretty bad, lots of side punches... It looked like he had no chance. Then Velasquez somehow got ontop of Lesnar, and when Lesnar tried to jump out and escape, he basically tripped on himself and stumbeled across the octagon. Thats when Velasquez came over and basically stormed him with punches and sloppy ass elbows, and 30 seconds later Brock was ''TKO'd'' in the first round.

I say he threw the fight. Realistically, I can't believe that he would or WHY he would? It makes no sense... But Velasquez looked fairly untouched and brock had a 2 inch open f*cking wound in his face, all red and beaten. He didn't even look pissed that he lost.. I dunno dude. And then Brock goes ahead and gives no credit to his performance and basically says ''He was better than me tonight'' which IS respectful and honorable, but usually when that man loses a fight, he's raging lol.

And to put the cherry on top, Velasquez goes ahead and makes it alllll about race. ''YEAH LATINO'S WE DID IT!''..... So pissed.

I will fight you.

Blog Entries

The run down...

They tap gloves, and Lesnar jumps in storming Velasquez with punches and knees, gets Valesquez with some sick hits and presses him up against the cage for the clintch (Obv. took that from training with Cotoure). Lesnar dropped him, didn't get any real good control for a period of time, fists went back and fourth. He DID get on top of Velasquez for a while though, beating him in the face pretty bad, lots of side punches... It looked like he had no chance. Then Velasquez somehow got ontop of Lesnar, and when Lesnar tried to jump out and escape, he basically tripped on himself and stumbeled across the octagon. Thats when Velasquez came over and basically stormed him with punches and sloppy ass elbows, and 30 seconds later Brock was ''TKO'd'' in the first round.

I say he threw the fight. Realistically, I can't believe that he would or WHY he would? It makes no sense... But Velasquez looked fairly untouched and brock had a 2 inch open f*cking wound in his face, all red and beaten. He didn't even look pissed that he lost.. I dunno dude. And then Brock goes ahead and gives no credit to his performance and basically says ''He was better than me tonight'' which IS respectful and honorable, but usually when that man loses a fight, he's raging lol.

And to put the cherry on top, Velasquez goes ahead and makes it alllll about race. ''YEAH LATINO'S WE DID IT!''..... So pissed.
    yeah i looked it up..so gay. also with the "yea latinos!" fu** you cain. ok? fu** you! lol

dude brock would be SOOO pissed..remember the last time he lost? wtf! when i was watching the leaked clip on youtube, i was waiting for him to go attack cain when the fight was over..something was deff. up with that fight,

also, brock tires himself out so fast, imagine having to hold those big ass arms up? That is just tiring by itself, never mind swinging the logs. lol. All in all, im very upset, such a BS fight, im so glad i didn't order the fight, i was wasted lastnight, (as i am now lol) and i prob would of threw my TV out the window and beat up the next door mexicans. (no offense) rofl

ear sex
    Hidden Content

i hope MMA wont do what boxing has done and have fighter's throw a fight to make money on the bets. ill quit watching it altogether.

ok, this coming sat. night lyota machida vs rampage jackson and two legends bj penn vs matt hughes III. im rooting for machida over rampage. as far as penn vs hughes i like both of them, but goin from the last cpl fights they had i believe hughes has the better chance at winning. other opinions guys?

Blog Entries

i hope machida wins i cant wait!

ear sex
    Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast